Most women like to change their hair color. Many of them apply the staining procedure at home. Unfortunately, as you can see in practice, if you dye yourself, that is, you can do great damage to your hair without the participation of a master. After all, not every woman with experience knows how to change her hair color.
To prevent burnt tips and excessive hair loss, we recommend using the following tips.
- Never choose paint for packaging. Judging a book by its cover is also wrong. You don’t have to assume you can get the hair color the same way as the girl in the package. You should review the shadow table to make the result predictable.
- Be especially careful when choosing dye, there should be girls with blonde or bleached hair. This type of hair is very sensitive to dark and bright colors. The simple red color on the blonde’s head can, for example, turn into acid orange. If color discoloration has occurred recently, the first time you use shading shampoos better.
- If you use any paint for the first time, you should first test it on a small lock.
- Be sure to change clothes during painting.
- Do not wash your hair before applying the dye. In the meantime, it is best to stain on the second day after washing the head, as the oily film formed on the hair and scalp will help prevent them from being exposed to chemicals very intensely.
- Dyeing is only done on clean hair without varnish and styling gels. Before the dye is applied, the hair is combed to prevent hair loss.
- Attention! Only special dye is suitable for hair dye. Not suitable for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes, especially for growing hair!
- Paint should not be stored longer than specified in the instructions. Two or three extra minutes can dry the hair completely and burn all the ends.
- After the stain, use only mild shampoos to wash the color.
- Finally, if you are accustomed to using natural dyes (henna, chintz, chamomile, stinging nettle, etc.) and the result is right for you, the most important rule is not to attract and persuade hairdressers. Store dye does not make hair healthier, but it can cause diseases of the scalp and hair follicles. However, if you know how to dye your hair, you can minimize the harmful effects of dye.