This insidious contradiction seized any girl: straight hair, curling, straightening curls; I want to cut long hair, and I take braids out of his waist from short haircuts. You need to spend a lot of time and effort to grow thick, long curls. But the result is worth it! Below are simple tips to help grow long hair.
Many women do a lot of research on hair extensions. We will also try to look for answers to the most curious questions listed below.
- How can I extend the life of my hair extensions?
- How do you keep human hair extensions in good condition?
- How do you maintain hair extensions?
- How do you take care of the clip in hair extensions?
- Is it okay to sleep with clip in hair extensions?
- Can clip ins damage your hair?
- Are clip ins bad for natural hair?
- Can you wear clip ins everyday?
- What is the best hair extension method?
- What hair extension method lasts the longest?
- Do hair extensions damage your real hair?
- How do you know if your hair extensions have good quality?
Sulphates help shampoo to foam well, break oils and wash hair kadar to earth ”. However, it is a toxic substance that penetrates and weakens cells. Prolonged use of sulphate shampoo can destroy the top layer of skin filled with dangerous diseases. In the list of components, the sulfates are stored under names such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS) and Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (ALES). Of course, sulphate-free shampoos make the foams worse, but they are much safer for the health of the hair and the body.
It is very important to choose the right comb that will not damage the scalp and hair. Metal or plastic comb or comb is not recommended. It may be a good option to choose a soft comb of natural bristles. Also note that you cannot comb wet hair, as this may injure them.
Experts recommend a light head massage when taking a shower or before going to bed. It stimulates the hair follicles. Of course, the ideal option is when a specialist has a therapeutic massage, but if this is not possible, then you can use a simple technique that is accessible to everyone: with slight pressure movements you have to move from the back of the head to the temples, to the forehead after the crown.